2019 Ferris IS 2100Z 5901587 - 61" 26HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
Spend one day on the IS® 2100Z zero-turn and you'll discover how our patented suspension technology turns slow, bumpy mowing into riding comfort and enhanced productivity. With Ferris iCD™ engineering under the mower deck, you'll enjoy consistently accurate cutting performance. The machine is an aggressive performer for pros or discerning homeowners. Choose between multiple engine options: a Vanguard™ 810 EFI and Vanguard™ 810 EFI offering a 500 hour oil change interval with the new Oil Guard System, a Kawasaki® FX801V, or a Kawasaki® FX850V EFI, all with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†
- 500 Hour Oil Change (Select Models): Vanguard™ Engines with Oil Guard System reduce maintenance time and costs by up to 60%.**
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: With the adjustable pedal, change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"-5".
- Patented Lawn Mower Suspension: Consists of adjustable rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Integrated Lawn Mower Transmission: Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles deliver power and durability.
- Smooth Controls: Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Easy Access: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD™ Cutting System: Innovative iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Acres Per Hour: Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Spindles: Features cast-iron greaseable spindles.
- Flip-up Seat: Flip-up seat provides easy access to serviceable components. Belt and blade part numbers are referenced under seat.
- Miles Per Hour: Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810cc
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 82.5
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1295
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal Transaxles
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
- Engine Power Rating *: 26 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 61
- Spindles: Cast-iron Greaseable
- Suspension: Adjustable rear coil-over-shocks and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 12-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 78 / 61.5
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back with arm rests
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
** Cost savings based on oil maintenance with 100 hour interval versus Oil Guard System 500 hour service interval.† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 12-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.